• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird Desktop Issue

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This isn't a huge deal since 99% of my browsing here is on my phone rather than my computer, but I'm having this weird issue where if I quote a post to reply to it, pressing spacebar doesn't work.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This isn't a huge deal since 99% of my browsing here is on my phone rather than my computer, but I'm having this weird issue where if I quote a post to reply to it, pressing spacebar doesn't work.
Isanyoneelsehavingthisissue?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Isanyoneelsehavingthisissue?
However space bar works absolutely fine when I type within the text I've quoted, so to make this post I have typed the reply within the post I've quoted and then cut and pasted it outwith the quote tags.

Bijed

International Regular
I had pretty much the same thing on my tablet, had it set to show the desktop site instead of the mobile one so thought it might have been an issue with that or something. Worked fine after closed the browser and reloaded.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes I get this, not all the time but often enough for it to be annoying - use a Macbook Pro which I had been blaming - perhaps I shouldn't though

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah get it all the time when quoting a post. Have to type a word, hit enter then backspace up to where I was typing before the space bar works. Sad.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I had the same and it was driving me ****ing nuts!! Worked out that you have to click right behind the ] at the end of the quote first so your cursor starts there and then hit enter to drop down to the line you want to start typing on.

The weirdest thing.