• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you hand out likes for?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Everyone should like the opening post to this thread just for a laugh. Admittedly it might not be a long laugh but on Facebook you'd be saving dying babies.

indiaholic

International Captain
Guaranteed likes for fathers talking about teaching their kids cricket. :wub:

The rest are given out for reasons similar to what ***** posted.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
My personal experience suggests that the best way to get likes on CW is by compiling a post that makes blocky look like a hypocritcal ****. In that respect his banning was a dark day for my sense of self-worth.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My personal experience suggests that the best way to get likes on CW is by compiling a post that makes blocky look like a hypocritcal ****. In that respect his banning was a dark day for my sense of self-worth.
Making a left-leaning post in the American politics thread is some fairy easy like-bait too.

D

Deleted member 34141

I suppose it definitely would be with posts I agree with but some other reasons could be…..

Common sense, conversation starters, cool ones, creative posts, CW podcast related, CW general promotion, funny ones, helpful posts, kind posts, mature ones, positive contributions, posts which make me smile and useful ones. :)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Posts which make me laugh of chuckle
Posts which are creative (read Bijed's posts in Cricket Lexicon thread)
Posts which say something smart in an even smarter way

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
> Posts I agree with
> Posts that make me think
> Posts that I feel add value to a discussion
> Posts that make me chuckle
> Memes and reoccuring jokes
> ****-stirring
> Anything about the CW Podcast
> Anything about Hong Kong Cricket
Disappointed that you didn't add a special category for telling Daemon to **** off.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll explain why I don't give many likes. Other than for the fact that you guys don't give me enough likes, I don't give out likes because I mostly browse on my phone and the mobile site doesn't have a like button.