• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

player comparisons

Shady Slim

International Coach
inspired by this

I forgot he was banned tbh, such is the depth of my despair at his absence.

He's the Shakib Al Hasan of posters. Big fish in the small pond of Bangladesh supporting CWers, but struggles against the bigger, more established supporter blocs.

get out your best player/poster comparisons

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hendrix = Warnie.........cos one woman is simply not enough.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Burgey broke the back of Jono in CC. He's a hero. He also sucks in various ways though, for which he will one day have to repent. Presumably by working in Chennai pro-bono.

Bijed

International Regular
TheJediBrah = Ashwin - the most intelligent person on any team they've ever played in

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey broke the back of Jono in CC. He's a hero. He also sucks in various ways though, for which he will one day have to repent. Presumably by working in Chennai pro-bono.
I must have really annoyed you to say this. It's about as bad as things could get.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Busy day, phew. Border was all guts and brains. And gum. Hard to tell where the gum stopped and the man began.
Border wasn't much of a gum chewer tbh. If he was I'd have had some of his used Juicy Fruit framed and mounted on the wall of the rumpus room.