• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite thread that you started

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Flem's descent into not giving a **** is so clear. He used to punctuate and ****.
Lol, was that really Flem? I mean even the smillie to boot....

Hey guys, your thoughts have been duly noted and raised in the moderator subforum. :) Thanks for the feedback, we do appreciate it and a good forum needs members who are active in site politics.

I can't voice my own thoughts on the ban specifically because the moderation team work as a unified front, but I think Howe makes some excellent points in the original post.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never posted anything memorable, but I may do one about now Nightprowler is a Global mod, he should be allowed to bring back his Elisha Cuthbert avatar. If it was succesful, that would be a decent one.