• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite thread that you started

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I've never posted anything memorable, but I may do one about now Nightprowler is a Global mod, he should be allowed to bring back his Elisha Cuthbert avatar. If it was succesful, that would be a decent one.
My "free Elisha" campaign back in the day bore no fruit. :(

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sorry these posts in that thread really ****ing cracked me up for some reason

TBH your father would still be dead later, but the game might be lost forever.
But true. Its not like staying home sitting next to the casket is going to bring him back.
:lol:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So we are giving you Kohli. He's no longer Jono's.
According to that thread adharcric was the first to talk about his batting potential, hb only said he was very committed. Too bad he isn't around anymore.