• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discussing Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It involved me calling him a pathetic lonely old man

You can find it in my post history somehwere
Touch harsh. Sensitive old chap our Hurricane, couldn't always take as well as he could give.

Decent fella though, I hope he returns at some point.

Zinzan

He told me to know my place and stick to posting about the IPL

I think my response was fairly proportional. If anything I wasnt hardh enough.
Could have just got off on the wrong foot tbf. Don't think he's really got a harmful bone in his body old Hurricane.

OverratedSanity

He's no longer posting AFAIK. There's no need to have a spray at him now. You chased him away. Just congratulate yourself on that and let it be.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Geez.

Well I'll say this much, at least this is one area in which we know where Hurricane stands.

Zinzan

Your apparent smugness on the matter almost tempts me into starting a 'Bring back the Cane" campaign ;)

indiaholic

International Captain
The best part about all that mudslinging was that it started because of a debate on whether you should applaud all centuries :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
The best part about all that mudslinging was that it started because of a debate on whether you should applaud all centuries :laugh:
Without wanting to get into it again (seriously just dig up our old posts/threads and enjoy them), it was basically down to him being unwilling to admit he was wrong, and this incident was final straw that broke the camel's back.

And yea I don't have remorse for what I said. He had it coming. I stand by my words and enjoyed being able to vent. And tbh I probably should have been banned for that too.

Maybe if we had a way of discussing infractions as a group Heath and the others on team Hurricane could have convinced the mods to do that :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.