• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban the Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnerd123

likes this
You have a self-confessed troll stinking up threads in Cricket Chat by:

- Bating members into arguments with bad logic, disproven theories and straight up false statements
- Refusing to concede a point to anyone he argues with / accept that he has been proven wrong
- Misusing stats, dates, events and incidents in order to suit the arguments he is making
- Shifting goal posts
- Being passive aggressive
- Posting in an annoyingly high volume in all threads across the subforum

And he's not yet been banned

Honestly this makes no sense. I know you're still hiring for mods, but surely you have enough on hand to just slap a ban on him and let the rest of us move on with our lives yes?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's baffling to me that members pick up week and month long bans for small misdemeanors yet you give such a long rope to someone who is clearly stinking up the place for everyone. I wish there was a polite way to say "Go **** yourselves, mods". I'd say it.

Blocky

Banned
I've now reported you for the fifth time for antagonistic posting, and following me from thread to thread to make personal arguments, including attempting to bait me.

That the moderators haven't banned you more frequently than they have should be something you question yourself. But I'm placing you on ignore because you discuss nothing related to cricket, and the only reason you seem to pop up is to start **** with me.

That you say I stink up threads with volume when I've been here 2 years more and have less than half the posts you have is also highly ironic.

Blocky

Banned
It's baffling to me that members pick up week and month long bans for small misdemeanors yet you give such a long rope to someone who is clearly stinking up the place for everyone. I wish there was a polite way to say "Go **** yourselves, mods". I'd say it.
And you're just as bad, seeing you have a conversation with ***** about you thinking I'm posting in some other forum under some other account (which is a lie) indicates to me that you're attempting to troll too.

James

Cricket Web Owner
A thread like this serves no purpose but to make a situation worse so I'm closing it here.

If you have an issue with a particular thread/post use the report post feature, and if you feel strongly about something email moderators@cricketweb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.