• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Got a warning from

Bijed

International Regular
Is it only me who didn't hate the X vs Y threads? I mean, some of the comparisons were a little bit ridiculous but if nothing else they got me looking at some players in a depth I probably wouldn't otherwise have gone into and some of the discussion generated wasn't bad. I'd say that my ability to make an objective comparison of two players has improved as a result of reading and participating in those threads so I'm not as ecstatic as some others are to see them go.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like i am not welcome on the site
nah man it's cool it's just that if you do x vs y threads all the time people lose all motivation to actually debate. you don't do a ladder match every night you know

indiaholic

International Captain
Is it only me who didn't hate the X vs Y threads? I mean, some of the comparisons were a little bit ridiculous but if nothing else they got me looking at some players in a depth I probably wouldn't otherwise have gone into and some of the discussion generated wasn't bad. I'd say that my ability to make an objective comparison of two players has improved as a result of reading and participating in those threads so I'm not as ecstatic as some others are to see them go.
Agreed but if his frequency was closer to one per week then it would have attracted more in depth discussion. When there are 2 threads in a day, it becomes a place where you just check in to vote for your favourite guy.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't worry mate, when I'm the new head moderator only YOU will be allowed to make threads at all.

#Athlai2016
#MakeCWGreatAgain

smash84

The Tiger King
tbh I thought you were going to get a warning 2 weeks back.. The moderators took a long time coming :p