• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Got a warning from

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Depends what the warning was. If it was "hey, slippy, would you mind cutting back on the mindless comparisons and actually consider using punctuation", that would be entirely fair.
I'd like to make it clear that I had nothing to say about his punctuation.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Can we put it in perspective? This was a "warning" - no infraction points. We just asked that he doesn't make too many threads of the same type within such a short space of time; we've had others do that in the past which we've had complaints about before.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
So since slippy got a warning eight days ago, he's now started 8 "XXXXXX or YYYYY" threads. I'm positively thrilled he's got the message.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still maintain we don't really need the mods to intervene

Some of the slippy threads are generating great food discussion and are good meme value.