• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Moderator

James

Cricket Web Owner
It stopped during the busy Xmas period for everyone, but a decision has been reached and harsh.ag will be joining the moderator team within the next few days. Congrats to him.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to apply.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a day.

What a moment.

Thank you for your support everyone, especially James.

I would also like to thank RANDI specifically, though I still couldn't tell you its full form.

Can't say I'm gonna take up this mantle to the best of my ability since that will be aiming too low, so I will try to imitate all the mods I have admired over the years while still adding my own brand of justice and favoritism*.

Cheers!

****** is henceforth unbannable.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Harsh........very well deserved and I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the mod team.

cnerd123

likes this
What a day.

What a moment.

Thank you for your support everyone, especially James.

I would also like to thank RANDI specifically, though I still couldn't tell you its full form.

Can't say I'm gonna take up this mantle to the best of my ability since that will be aiming too low, so I will try to imitate all the mods I have admired over the years while still adding my own brand of justice and favoritism*.

Cheers!

****** is henceforth unbannable.
:wub: