• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Moderator

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're interested in hearing from forum members again who are keen to join Cricket Web's moderating team.

If you have an interest and feel as though you'd do a good job of up-holding Cricket Web's reputation then please send an email to myself at cricketweb@gmail.com specifying the reasons why you think you would make a good moderator and your application will be discussed amongst the current moderator team.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just want to be moderator-exclusif of the food threads and threads where food becomes a major topic.

Blocky

Banned
tbh, it's those that self select for this type of things in forums that you should be wary of.

Anonymous Moderators always work better than those that have opinions and arguments.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bish, please. Think I've had one short ban in over a decade. CW would die if I got perma'ed. It would have the same effect on the place as Muhammad Ali retiring from boxing had on the sport. It would become rapidly and irretrievably irrelevant and uninteresting.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
skills include poorly photoshopped Mitchell Santner memes and posting amusing gifs instead of contributing to discussion. When do I start?

cnerd123

likes this
The problem with being a mod is that you have to be nice, fair and diplomatic to everyone, including the ****s

I do enough of that IRL i dont need that here on CW

Shri

Mr. Glass
My last whatsapp modding ended with every **** being removed in the list after a disagreement. Here's hoping I have grown out of my Kovas phase of power trips.