• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Moderator

James

Cricket Web Owner
We are still taking moderator applications for anyone interested.

A decision on current applications is yet to be made.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
As well as my promise to perma Blocky if chosen, I'd also like to present my ignore list.

Currently present on my ignore list:

aussie
dhillon28
Kohli_fan
pup11
Swingpanzee
watson
Blocky
honestbharani
Migara
r3alist
TumTum
weldone
CWB304
Jord
OMM!
Senile Sentry
viriya
WindieWeathers

A real who's who of terrible posters. Clearly I've got excellent judgement when it comes to really **** ****s and the Forum Atmosphere rule, so I'd be perfect for the job.

#furball4mod
#makecwgreatagain
#bequietyousackof****

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As well as my promise to perma Blocky if chosen, I'd also like to present my ignore list.

aussie
dhillon28
Kohli_fan
pup11
Swingpanzee
watson
Blocky
honestbharani
Migara
r3alist
TumTum
weldone
CWB304
Jord
OMM!
Senile Sentry
viriya
WindieWeathers

A real who's who of terrible posters. Clearly I've got excellent judgement when it comes to really **** ****s and the Forum Atmosphere rule, so I'd be perfect for the job.

#furball4mod
#makecwgreatagain
#bequietyousackof****
If this were a democracy you'd get my vote

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

aussie
dhillon28
Kohli_fan
pup11
Swingpanzee
watson
Blocky
honestbharani
Migara
r3alist
TumTum
weldone
CWB304
Jord
OMM!
Senile Sentry
viriya
WindieWeathers

#furball4mod
#makecwgreatagain
#bequietyousackof****

What a moron!!! 8-) Last week was so much better at CC.

Last edited:

grecian

Funny I did without the ignore list for awhile, it was good, I think I've found since a certain poster doesn't post anymore that there isn't much need for ignoring in CricketChat. Yet this year has meant agitprop morons in politics has meant the block has come back.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never used the ignore function on here. I can see why people would, mind, but I cbf. A lot of **** you ignore would get quoted I imagine, and end up on your screen anyway.

grecian

I've never used the ignore function on here. I can see why people would, mind, but I cbf. A lot of **** you ignore would get quoted I imagine, and end up on your screen anyway.
This is the problem with the function, in the end back in the day when the irritating poster was rife, I think I just ended up blocking people who regularly talked to him, like Sledger for instance.

Mind you, probably not a terrible move......

cnerd123

likes this
I hope my current embargo on likes for posts replying to Blocky will work as a deterrent for people to keep speaking to him

Shri

Mr. Glass
A suggestion:

Would it be a bad idea to start calling the mods, "Forum Janitors"? In an official capacity, I mean.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nope, giving them a title that doesn't sound like a position of authority would make things easier for everyone.