Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: Oi mods, sort it out

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    zorax was trolling blocky, tjb and zinzan hard. he even admitted to trolling at one point so it's no surprise he got banned.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    lol.. How ironic that that line is now used to describe what zorax did when previously he was using it to describe what other posters had done to get banned.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Aight lets clear up a few things:

a) I got banned for accumulating infraction points, all but one of which were due to abusing Blocky. I got 5 points for a harmless jab at TJB, which is what I mentioned on the podcast, but everything else was abuse targeted at Blocky. Now, when teasing TJB became an infractable offence, IDK. But that wasn't the reason for the ban, nor was trolling Zinzan (?). I was copping a one-monther for abusing Blocky. Which leads to...

b) Seriously how annoying is it to cop a ban for abusing a member who gets permabanned for being a **** shortly after you? It's like being charged a fee for cancelling your ticket on a flight that ends up getting cancelled anyways just an hour after you made the call.

c) Appreciate all the kind words guys
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

If you sit there and keep on baiting a "controversial" or "unpopular" member, it makes it very hard for us to deal with. You're constantly breaking the rules to ensure that the other member is breaking the rules - it's hard to institute a forum atmosphere ban when it's others who are trying to get a rise out of posters.

*insertJimJeffriesTrumpbit*
    zorax, indiaholic and Fred Tetanus like this.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Also if you didn't keep admitting to trolling or baiting people that may help too.
    Shri and harsh.ag like this.
    Direbirds FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT

Dude. I need to get out of Seattle this weekend. This chick is all over my junk and I've got to get away
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post

a) I got banned for accumulating infraction points, all but one of which were due to abusing Blocky. I got 5 points for a harmless jab at TJB, which is what I mentioned on the podcast, but everything else was abuse targeted at Blocky. Now, when teasing TJB became an infractable offence, IDK. But that wasn't the reason for the ban, nor was trolling Zinzan (?). I was copping a one-monther for abusing Blocky. Which leads to...

b) Seriously how annoying is it to cop a ban for abusing a member who gets permabanned for being a **** shortly after you? It's like being charged a fee for cancelling your ticket on a flight that ends up getting cancelled anyways just an hour after you made the call.

Love you man.
    zorax likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    When I was 14 a friend mentioned to me that using lube was a great way to enhance masturbation. Later that night I snuck into the bathroom, and grabbed a container of what I thought was moisturiser. It turned out to be tanning lotion, rendering both my hands and my cock orange for the next week or so.

This video reminds me of that experience.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar

A very reliable source has told me the ban was because you keep insisting Bangladesh aren't minnows any more.
    zorax, Shri and honestbharani like this.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    If you sit there and keep on baiting a "controversial" or "unpopular" member, it makes it very hard for us to deal with. You're constantly breaking the rules to ensure that the other member is breaking the rules - it's hard to institute a forum atmosphere ban when it's others who are trying to get a rise out of posters.

*insertJimJeffriesTrumpbit*
    Im not disagreeing with the ban FWIW. I fully understand and support it. Should have banned me after I made the thread.

Im just really annoyed that the ban kicked in right before Blocky got perma'd anyways :P

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Also if you didn't keep admitting to trolling or baiting people that may help too.
    Yea, about this - Where did I do this?

I'd find it for you if I cbf.
    Shri likes this.

​63*

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Come on Lancashire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Let it be known for the record that the font in the top of the picture noted that Kohli was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and Happy Socks

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Furball,

The other day when I was searching through the best threads I've started (they are legion) I came across a TF thread entitled "Millstones" which you, then a moderator, decided to close because it "serves no purpose", much like the rest of the site and in particular the Testing Forum.

I know you deeply regret this move and can only assume you closed the thread in a fit of pique during your brief tenure as a moderator. In order to redress this injustice, I'd be grateful if you would email the moderators and have the thread reinstated.

Thanks,

Burgey.
    Shri likes this.

I had a thread closed for a Radiohead album that was released free of charge because Sledger and GotSpin somehow got into a bitchy fight after some posts about Fred Durst. This website is weird sometimes.
    _Ed_, zorax and harsh.ag like this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar
    I'm now imagining Radiohead with guest vocals from Fred Durst.

Also, I never get tired of that Pointless gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Furball,

The other day when I was searching through the best threads I've started (they are legion) I came across a TF thread entitled "Millstones" which you, then a moderator, decided to close because it "serves no purpose", much like the rest of the site and in particular the Testing Forum.

I know you deeply regret this move and can only assume you closed the thread in a fit of pique during your brief tenure as a moderator. In order to redress this injustice, I'd be grateful if you would email the moderators and have the thread reinstated.

Thanks,

Burgey.
    So tempted to post the gif again.
    zorax likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information