• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oi mods, sort it out

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I think ***** is awesome. Dunno the circumstances of his ban, so I'm not saying it's wrong.......but he brings a lot to CW and the place is richer for his presence IMO.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think ***** is awesome. Dunno the circumstances of his ban, so I'm not saying it's wrong.......but he brings a lot to CW and the place is richer for his presence IMO.
At least 50% of my likes IMO.

Bijed

International Regular
Yeah, I like him a lot too. Between his posting and his generous handing out of likes, he's quite largely responsible for my not leaving this place in my early days.

Though you shouldn't hold that against him too much ;)

Last edited:

indiaholic

International Captain
Major failure. Getting a RANDI member into power has turned out to be pretty pointless. All harsh seems to do is make posts about how he can access the mothership. If he can't take care of his own, who will take care of him? SMH.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Harsh is the Shashank Manohar of RANDI. Elected due to the power of the mother board, and then dissociate himself and do everything against it. :p

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Major failure. Getting a RANDI member into power has turned out to be pretty pointless. All harsh seems to do is make posts about how he can access the mothership. If he can't take care of his own, who will take care of him? SMH.
Harsh is the Shashank Manohar of RANDI. Elected due to the power of the mother board, and then dissociate himself and do everything against it. :p
You guys catch on quick.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Check out the ban announcements thread and then come back here and bow down in apology, heathens.

Shady Slim

International Coach
looking through that thread there's nothing funnier than when the same user gets two ban announcements in a row

it's like if you stuck a fork in a toaster and got zapped a lil bit and then tried again for the thrill of it