• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oi mods, sort it out

Blocky

Banned
It's plainly hilarious that someone as toxic as this makes posts like this without any self awareness.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Thats what you get when you support Bangladesh, anger issues. He told me he was sitting on 25 points and I was tempted to bait him but he got banned before I could.:laugh:

Victor Ian

International Coach
This is really not good. Last time ***** got banned, I had like withdrawals, until I got used to the lower (zero) daily intake. Then he came back and liked so many things all that once that I had an overdose. This is really not good

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, ***** doesn't bother me. Blocky on the other hand...

How long is Blocky banned for? I figure I can actually enjoy posting here while he's gone.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I guess *****'s use of ''ok'' in response to posters getting angry with him was deemed to be a little passive-aggressive.