• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can someone revoke Francis' avatar?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's Murray you philistine. Say present before you talk about him.

I know it probably rankles because New Zealand is like a cooler version of Scotland, but show some taste.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I have lost my passion for posting since this unseemly duplication of my avatar. I might have to ask James to deactivate my account and expunge all my posts. It's the only sensible solution.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have lost my passion for posting since this unseemly duplication of my avatar. I might have to ask James to deactivate my account and expunge all my posts. It's the only sensible solution.
James is on holiday at the moment. I suspect he'll revoke Francis's avatar privileges when he gets back this week. It's not something the other mods can do.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that's about as many likes as I'll get on that, time to remove this hideous picture.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Thank ****, was disturbing reading actual reasoned posts on CC thinking for a moment they were sledger's.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
When you take the history between Francis and I into account, it's clearly deliberate on his part. Can't someone think of the forum atmosphere, ffs?
Wasn't even aware of any history between you two, it's just wanker behaviour.

And it's annoying when I wonder why you've made a **** post before I clock that it was creepy **** who's made it instead.