• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally I feel 1 year is a lot too but they are going by the rules and precedents they themselves have established. .
Does anyone recall a year or two ago when I made a calculated effort to go into every thread and call everyone a mongrel, scumbag, lowlife, libertarian, reprobate, dumb, jerk, ********, ****face and on the orders of ***** and Sledger I then sent a VM to James calling him a dickhead.

On the precedent of having never contributed anything, and with nothing to suggest I would ever contribute I was given only a month, maybe even just the week.

Bring back Shri.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shouldn't he be infracted for the multi offence as well? I find it fascinating that so many of you jump up and down about what is fair and equal and all that in some of the other threads, and yet wanna break the rules for your chum at the first opportunity here. :laugh:

FTR, I don't mind if Shri is back, I do miss his posting but it is really upto the mods AFAIC.
You just know this sad sack would have been the kid in class putting his hand up to dob in every other kid without being prompted. Deadset the worst person on here.

And someone infract the **** for idiotic emoji overuse. Would rather have Coronavirus or dinner with ***** than have to read through the constant passive-aggressive ****

Last edited:

Burgey

Actually I take that back.

I'd rather have cholera than dinner with *****, who I note has liked the post announcing Shri's extended ban, as has Corrin, whose own demise into the vat of rancid libertarian Koolaid explains his doing so too.

We all recall when GI Joe made a multi to impersonate The Sean and posted bradman at eight in the CW Top 50 Cricketers list, and he didn't cop a ban for that. Nor should he have. Shri's original ban was ridiculous - I mean, if someone had posted what he did but about watson or that D/L dickhead who's on here now, would he have been banned? Of course not. He made a joke about a bloke who was nationalist poison and who ended up gone from here anyway. He should have been promoted to mod, not banned.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You just know this sad sack would have been the kid in class putting his hand up to dob in every other kid without being prompted. Deadset the worst person on here.

And someone infract the **** for idiotic emoji overuse. Would rather have Coronavirus or dinner with ***** than have to read through the constant passive-aggressive ****

:laugh: :p 8-)

Gnske

I'll take one of Shris weeks. Proudly.
What a bold gesture, the audacity of it.

I declare that I double this wager. And for every week a person declares to take for Shri I'll take two more.

edit: Bring back Shri.

Last edited:

Burgey

Nothing better than the forum getting all Spartacus over a beloved CWer like Shri. Love it. In.

Edit: Bring back Shri

Like GAS's hashtag - #freeshri

Last edited:

Gnske

Notice the allegations of institutional racism haven't been denied yet?

#FREESHRI #PEWSDOESN'TCAREABOUTBLACKPEOPLE

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** yes........count me in to take a hit too. I week gladly donated to such a worthwhile and noble cause.

#freeshri

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
100% mate.......let's all get on it!!

And if anyone is more talented in MS paint than me and can come up with something better, put it up.

#freeshri

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm all for Shri being unbanned, but very keen to see what the precedent set here will be

A special dispensation/immunity to bans on the basis of being a longstanding member would be something I would have a great interest in

Gnske

Spread the message to other threads. If the threat is contained to this thread alone, the mods will sit by.

Blitzkrieg, devastation, we go into every thread and give them the old "NSW Policeman meets a 12 year old boy" treatment.

#FREESHRI