• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
TumTumIsRight was banned before making a post. Curse this Politically Correct nonsense.
He actually did get one post in; I just deleted it. No point banning TumTum over and over if he knows the posts he makes will stand on the forum.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I agree. But a year long ban is huge.

I'm not disagreeing with the ban sicne I don't even know what happened. Just asking if there was more to it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Its probably got more to do with ignoring moderator instructions... its one thing to do something irritating, and another when you just keep doing it after been told not to.
Yeah, he was just wilfully disobedient. I didn't even particularly agree with the original decision to tell him to stop starting threads every time he thinks about a player, but it was a simple and easy to understand request. Ultimately I think he was just trying to mess with us by continuing to do it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah, he was just wilfully disobedient. I didn't even particularly agree with the original decision to tell him to stop starting threads every time he thinks about a player, but it was a simple and easy to understand request. Ultimately I think he was just trying to mess with us by continuing to do it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just don't get that show at all, oh well, at least it's not Mean Girls.

*Awaits person to put up a gif that vaguely corresponds from that crapfest.*

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its a sitcom, mate. You are either into it or you are not and after the first season, its just fanservice mostly as long as its got enough fans, and man, Friends did. :)