• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reverse the ban, guys. Surely we can punish him in other ways. Like having to reply to every Gnske post as if it was serious.

Gnske

Well I don't know what any of that means being such a dogsbody. But really what is the net benefit to anyone by having Shri banned for a year?

Keep in mind, this forum is like a seedy nightclub with all sorts of degenerates and perverts inside and the moderating team are the bouncers who will only let you in if you're a coke dealer or a woman not wearing a bra.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well I don't know what any of that means being such a dogsbody. But really what is the net benefit to anyone by having Shri banned for a year?

Keep in mind, this forum is like a seedy nightclub with all sorts of degenerates and perverts inside and the moderating team are the bouncers who will only let you in if you're a coke dealer or a woman not wearing a bra.

Maybe coz Shri is neither.

Gnske

Curious that PEWS hasn't banned himself for his Gnske multi
I should just be banned period, let's face it.

Let Shri back and tell him if he screws up again I'll be executed, perma'd or something. That's more like the type of policing we should have realistically. A man will almost always co-operate if you threaten to murder his child, Shri is no different.

Gnske

You can get some here, because its time we threw these Stasi f***s under one.

Bring back Shri.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, unlike most here I'm not one for ragging on the mods but this is a bit of a shamozzle isn't it?

I assumed they were (correctly) turning a blind eye to googlyeyes as it was so ****ing obvious. How does the forum benefit from banning Shri for a year? I don't give a **** for "consistency" in moderation.......common sense will serve this place far better IMO

Athlai

Not Terrible
To punish Shri for being an idiot seems cruel. It's not his fault he eats glass and random mushrooms he finds.

cnerd123

likes this
Can anyone find the post that got Shri banned for 3 months to begin with?

Wonder what he could have said that was that bad.