• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Others could explain better but think the filter is there because certain words impact google ad stuff. Either way it's not like senior members don't know this. Just don't do it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, iirc (was drunk at the time, so can't remember completely), what I typed was the letter f, followed by the letter k, followed by the letter n.

For this to then be edited to "****ing" is interesting, as this is closer to filter avoidance than what I originally typed imo.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll be making a state of CW announcement on Xmas eve in my capacity as Lord Protector. Stay flpn tuned.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The Cricket Web filter is rather ludicrous. S****horpe is a dump yes, but even so. You might not agree with same *** marriages, but you know.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Others could explain better but think the filter is there because certain words impact google ad stuff. Either way it's not like senior members don't know this. Just don't do it.

As in we'll start getting filthy ads?

Edit: It occurs to me fighting for freedom of filth on a vBulletin board is the most worthless cause.

Last edited: