• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Joining in on the 'dropped the ball with watson' thing because yeah we properly ballsed that up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
haha bond21 was such a ****

got quite a lot of enjoyment out of the aggravation he brought out in others though

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I say the ECB has served to tard the development of young talent from the cliffs of Dover to the pigswill of Newcastle will I be banned as per Dan's last comment?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Someone named "bennyfishal" was banned yesterday. Joined the forum about 11 years ago and has made 34 posts. Two of those were yesterday in the First Test thread, the second of which said "really???" for no apparent reason. I know it's freedom of speech and all that. But why would anyone do that? Also, what became of Kweek?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Someone named "bennyfishal" was banned yesterday. Joined the forum about 11 years ago and has made 34 posts. Two of those were yesterday in the First Test thread, the second of which said "really???" for no apparent reason. I know it's freedom of speech and all that. But why would anyone do that? Also, what became of Kweek?
Everyone realised he was really annoying.

Flem274*

123/5
Does anyone ever have any idea what Gnske is on about?
yes

he is always with us to go for the joke no one should go for with such earnestness people believe he really is the edge lord he pretends to be

give him half a pint and he'd show himself for the cuddly drunk we all know he is.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Freedom of speech. Dan's last post in Ban Announcements echoes memories of Adolf Hitler and his mob.
Haha careful, the powers that be don't like it when you make comparisons like this.

James had to be talked out of banning me when I (absolutely correctly) pointed out he said something that was also said by The Donald.

Yeah I'm never going to get bored of bringing that up.

Spark

Global Moderator
avatars get hidden when someone is banned.

wrongun

Banned
Who moderates the moderators bad behaviour and power trips? or is it simply that the old boys gang or clique will dictate terms?

wrongun

Banned
I hear there’s a happy small clique.
Well I keep reading about how my posts in the politics forum have crossed the line etc.....But have yet to see anyone point out one post in general that broke forum rules. Yes the tone of my posts may be aggressive but aggression does not equal to breaking rules...it may lead to some discomfort for people because I don't agree with common narratives etc. but thats what discussion is about. People have accused me of Jingosim and Racism and all that bs. I don't think most people accusing me of that have any context of the current political situations being discussed.

While there is nothing that I can do or want to do about the cliques formed here, it does not serve well for the health of this forum. I have come across some very lazy, presumptuous moderating here in the last few days.