• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

TNT

Banned
I hadn't seen it. It's a fair enough question given the infraction was for filter evasion, and the quote technically goes ahead and evades the filter on every page he posts on. I've VM'd him and asked him to alter it.
I still think I'm entitled to a post count evertime it is posted.

cpr

International Coach
I state again I have no clue who Candy girl, Cas and now Scarlet or Jenocide are? Do all these people live in my geographical area?
If there's one thing the internet has taught me, it's that all these girls are in my area and want to meet now

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How ****ing sad do you have to be to create a fake Facebook account for the purposes of signing up to a forum ffs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I mean I go to great lengths to create mults, but these are depths not even I would stoop to.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ha, Spanish Vicente joined these boards before Facebook was even a thing. Shows how long ago that was.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I had no idea that you could get banned for harassing mods with reports lmao
There is an infraction for frivolous reporting, but we're pretty lax with it.

He got banned for his report messages rather than just reporting a lot of posts (some people report quite a bit more). He got a couple of warnings first too.

Spark

Global Moderator
There is an infraction for frivolous reporting, but we're pretty lax with it.

He got banned for his report messages rather than just reporting a lot of posts (some people report quite a bit more). He got a couple of warnings first too.
And two infractions (well, three now). He's had plenty of warning.

cnerd123

likes this
Imagine doing your civic duty as a good forumer by reporting harmful posts and giving the mods your reason behind each one, only for the mods to infract and then ban you because they CBF dealing with it

What a world