• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Athlai

Not Terrible
To make a multi, get banned for it. Make another multi, get a year long. I think one more beyond that is a perma.

Or the Fiery route, to get banned and then call James a ****.

cpr

International Coach
To make a multi, get banned for it. Make another multi, get a year long. I think one more beyond that is a perma.
Fall out with Sledger, get banned for creating multi's. In the 90s Canadians called that ironic.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/tes...e-first-*****-16-yo-trundler.html#post4051845

Harsh - what mod instruction did I ingore?

Seriously.

I received no instruction, the thread was closed and I recieved an 8 point infraction.

If you want to suggest ***** will never leave home, that's fine.

If you want to suggest trundler has already left home, that's fine.

But please don't pretend I ignored any instruction THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE EVER. THAT IS WEAK :)

I'm not *****'s and Burgey's victim - ever. I don't respect them enough to be. ;)

One's a fake lawyer from Western Sydney who has no idea of judicial powers, and one lives at home with his parents in his 40's in Hong Kong who still plays EA sports Cricket 2000.

:D

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From the other thread where I specified there should be no more baiting and insults between the concerned posters. Then you made an entire thread doing that.

Others are getting infractions too.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah cos the Australian side of the mid-late 90s lost so many matches.

Noted prolific test match run scoring number eights Jadeja and Woakes excelled against that side.

**** you’re stupid. You think you can shift a discussion with me about a combined Aus-NZ side of the late 90s by bringing examples of blokes from other countries who play in the 2010s and that I or anyone else will fall for it? Honestly, get in the bin you dribbler.
Oh baiting - right :)

Just pull Burgey and ***** into line, or let the forum goto crap. You know its true, and they're not even trying to hide it. Just look at their posts

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
What makes you think they didn't get infracted?
Where did I say that.

I said pull them into line.

If you think infractions will do that and they were infracted, great.

But it isn't my issue. Anyone who read the threads tonight knows it isn't.

If Burgey and ***** are permitted to lauch a total ad hominem attack without provocation (after ***** admitted bullying) - then what is the point?

Daemon, you want to personally invest in ***** and Burgey - that's fine. But the threads tonight are available for all to see. :)

Either the forum has integrity or it doesn't. I don't care which. I don't particularly seek the respect or Burgey nor *****, nor would any reasonable user.

I do however respect the mods. They can show it back - or not. That is their call, and their decisions may be judged on the posts :) They're still there by the way bar my thread of whether ***** will leave home before a 16yo :)

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh baiting - right :)

Just pull Burgey and ***** into line, or let the forum goto crap. You know its true, and they're not even trying to hide it. Just look at their posts
Funny how the forum was fine before you arrived and then fine again for the week you were banned isn't it?

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Funny how the forum was fine before you arrived and then fine again for the week you were banned isn't it?
Who are you trying to fool or impress?

Have you seen the ban list before I joined?

What are you smoking - may I have some?

I get OS called you a prick - that wasn't me :)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
harsh.ag - Today 01:09 AM - permalink Report
5 to begin with. 8 for a subsequent.
***** - Today 01:02 AM - permalink Report
I'm on 0 points. I can afford an infraction or two
How many points am I looking at here for the Miyagi abuse?

Mr Miyagi

Banned
harsh.ag - Today 01:09 AM - permalink Report
5 to begin with. 8 for a subsequent.
***** - Today 01:02 AM - permalink Report
I'm on 0 points. I can afford an infraction or two
How many points am I looking at here for the Miyagi abuse?

You're absolutely a hypocrite tho. And passive aggressive to the extreme. We're talking massive bitch levels. Keyboard warrior of the highest calibre. Verges to the point that it seems you're genuinely mentally not all there and you genuinely do not get what an annpying piece of **** you're being.
Yeah - ***** is so scared of infractions :)

I love how you act like you're being the bigger man to cover up what a little bitch you are

You clearly have no problems telling off the 16 year old do you
He is clearly a class poster

But you are stupid and a dribbler. The latest in the litany of exhibits is the very post where you advocate Cairns being selected in a combined late 90s Aus-NZ test XI by raising a Pom and an Indian who play in the 2010s, neither of whom ftr have performed away from home.

Fmd Jadeja was dropped from the Indian team on a recent tour because of his ineffectiveness with the ball. Can’t recall whether Woakes was from the England side as well, I had it in mind he was out here but cbf looking it up.

It’s junk posting from a junk poster, and no amount of high handedness makes up for it. Neither does the passive-aggressive schtick you bung on in so many of your posts. Just be aggressive instead when the mood takes you. Own it ffs.
Top shelf

Here's a quote - **** off

Merv Hughes copyright infringement imo.

Ban me mods or sort your stuff out. Seriously. I'm past caring about ***** and Burgey. They're either allowed to be bullies or not. One's an adult living in Hokng Kong at his parent's place still playing EA cricket 2000 or living on his past glories of winning in it, and one is from Western Sydney pretending to be a lawyer (and not knowing the rules of procedure of Austrtalian states). If I get 8 points for asking whether ***** will leave home before a 16 yo, and they're allowed to post this - well - you weigh it up :)

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone's constantly taking shots at each other here. I called ***** a disgrace to Chinese culture the other day. Sincere advice, don't be so competitive and stuck up. I didn't mind you dissing me on the slippy thread. You started the thing with Burgey by ridiculing his post and getting on your Aus bashing train once more. Now you shouldn't have been called a little bitch, that was wrong but damn.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Do you really genuinely not understand what's happening here? Because that's amazing if you don't
I know exactly what you're doing. I read your posts on what you had done last time about bullying! I don't know if it will succeed with the mods, but I am prepared for the worst because I am not the "little bitch" that you think I am. In fact, I am more worldly and smarter than you clearly remotely imagine. :)

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know exactly what you're doing. I don't know if it will succeed with the mods, but I am prepared for the worst because I am not the "little bitch" that you think I am. In fact, I am more wordy and smarter than you clearly remotely imagine. :)
Dude I'll say you make good threads even. I was enjoying the worst regular x threads. Just quit being so defensive while passive aggressively attacking others.