• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shri

Mr. Glass
Damn it. I am getting to the bottom of this staff member business one way or the other. **** it, I am going to write an article when my exams are done.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Matt Moylan is real.
See, I could totally see a bot scouring my copious amounts of Penrith related posts, siphoning google for common Penrith discussion topics and providing this as what it's programming advised would be an earnest answer to assist me with an existential crisis.

cnerd123

likes this
See, I could totally see a bot scouring my copious amounts of Penrith related posts, siphoning google for common Penrith discussion topics and providing this as what it's programming advised would be an earnest answer to assist me with an existential crisis.
I think you just described PEWS

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mhmm.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In fact sledger is rarely confused, because in truth he has a very large brain (not far short of the size of zaremba's itbt), however he has a very low boredom threshold, and the rest you know

cpr

International Coach
I think when you hit a certain level of intelligence, the temptation to **** with the rest of humanity is just too strong to resist. Its not arrogance, its just trying to find entertainment.

cpr

International Coach
I mean, there might be politer ways to call you a ****, but I'm struggling to think of them.