Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree528Likes

Thread: Question on ban announcements

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    There are definitely lots of inconsistencies tbh. CaptainGrumpy got a permaban for disrupting forum atmosphere (which I'm glad he did tbh), but Blocky only got a 1 year ban despite his posting being far far far worse for CW's atmosphere. This is assuming CaptainGrumpy and Blocky are different people which I doubt. But it's still inconsistent.
    AndyZaltzHair likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    Wow baby, that gave me an orgasmic pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaagarkarajaaja View Post
    All Prasie to Ajit Bhalchandra Agarkar, the pride of Mumbai, the terminator at Adelaide.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoL View Post
    I've joined this forum, just so that i can agree with OverratedSanity...

Don't usually post in off-topic, so I'm going to just let this out here this once - since some of the crap being mentioned here reminds me of 6 years ago.

I have never insulted nobody at no point since returning to forum. Ask the moderators how much posts I have reported at various cross sections across the cricket chat & football from different posters - its potentially a CW record in sending post reports in less than a month in coming back into forum.

I have barely been warned 3 times & adhered to every little rule advise they have suggested to me regarding style of posting regarding topics, interaction with people that they said have changed from 5 years ago etc. They know I have not broken any rules - especially on the forum atmosphere grounds.

This is no coincidence to me & the site owner James Nixon can testify to the fact that I predicted him the moment I came back to be on the look out because there are certain posters here who seemingly have astonishing internet beef with me based on debate conversations from 5 years ago, who I forgot even existed that resorted straight to personal attacks the moment I started posting again haha.

Thus my words have come to past, so while I was actually beginning to wonder if my reports were being checked - the banning of zorax by the moderators clearly shows they have been monitoring and is an extremely fair decision. Suggesting its a double standard by the moderators is total nonsense and it shows that certain members have taken their bias towards things relating to me to another level, since its quite obvious people were happy for zorax and others like him to continue their trolling attempts to get me banned - only for it to backfire on him quite humourously

Overall its a nice little warning to other posters like him who around and want to turn even cricket/football interaction with me into personal tirades.

NOTE: All them members who holding internet grudges from 5 years ago - I don't need to do this, but to for peace sake (and I'm not hoping and expecting you to accept this offer) I am sorry.
    Last edited by aussie; 10-11-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    Black_Warrior likes this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post

This is no coincidence to me & the site owner James Nixon can testify to the fact that I predicted him the moment I came back to be on the look out because there are certain posters here who seemingly have astonishing internet beef with me based on debate conversations from 5 years ago, who I forgot even existed that resorted straight to personal attacks the moment I started posting again haha.
    Look at yourself

You can't even fight your own corner, you have to invoke the Big Boss James to stay around here
    sledger likes this.
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of ESAS, JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Look at yourself

You can't even fight your own corner, you have to invoke the Big Boss James to stay around here
    I'm definitely not make any attempts to fight my own corner, people on the internet could say what they want. You seem me engaging anybody in any persona wars? All I do is report posts and dodging all the boring attempts at insults like the matrix mann!!

I didn't invoke him Mr Nixon to anything on my behalf either. Me and the site owner are not friends or drinking buddies, so don't try to make this sound as If I went crying to him for no favour to keep me around haha. I stopped posting on this site and didn't look here for almost six years until a month ago & I'd do it again if needed.

I simply alerted him before when I came back to be on the alert for posters of the past just in case (since I have been around here long enough to know which posters I'm talking about) & my words came to past.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    I like it when things come to past.
    Daemon likes this.

Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyZaltzHair View Post
    demanding a trial for this
    I'll represent aussie - cab rank rule and all that
    AndyZaltzHair likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    I'll represent aussie - cab rank rule and all that
    In this case, we need all your skills for zorax, who will probably pay you in future likes
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    In this case, we need all your skills for zorax, who will probably pay you in future likes
    Separate case so no conflict of interest - happy to represent zorax on his appeal too
    zorax likes this.

Meh, Aussie has done no differently, in this incarnation, then a poster who made over 80k of interminable posts. If It's consistency you want, then he must stay for another 63k,. Can't wait.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    the exchange rate on zorax likes is horrendous. they're like zimbabwean dollars
    I get a nod, the tiny smile that doesn't come with teeth
    Maybe you don't know who I am

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    the exchange rate on zorax likes is horrendous. they're like zimbabwean dollars
    Yeah, but, thanks to aussie, he's gotten in the habit of digging up old threads and spreading his likes there. That's potentially 13000 likes for fred. Not a bad deal.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    I miss the days when Site Discussion was the best place to hang out on this forum. We need a few multis and an international flame war to revive those glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    I miss the days when Site Discussion was the best place to hang out on this forum. We need a few multis and an international flame war to revive those glory days.
    I've been trying but only Flem bites
    ​63*

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Come on Lancashire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Let it be known for the record that the font in the top of the picture noted that Kohli was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and Happy Socks

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post

Thus my words have come to past, so while I was actually beginning to wonder if my reports were being checked - the banning of zorax by the moderators clearly shows they have been monitoring and is an extremely fair decision. Suggesting its a double standard by the moderators is total nonsense and it shows that certain members have taken their bias towards things relating to me to another level, since its quite obvious people were happy for zorax and others like him to continue their trolling attempts to get me banned - only for it to backfire on him quite humourously

Overall its a nice little warning to other posters like him who around and want to turn even cricket/football interaction with me into personal tirades.

NOTE: All them members who holding internet grudges from 5 years ago - I don't need to do this, but to for peace sake (and I'm not hoping and expecting you to accept this offer) I am sorry.
    Bolded part kind of contradicts itself.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Furball View Post
    Bolded part kind of contradicts itself.
    Not necessarily. Aussie could mean that at the exact moment of his arrival, he had predicted that his aura, much like 5 years ago, would cause a significant impact with members from a bygone era.

Lay off anyway, he isn't a bloody writer FFS.
    Daemon likes this.
    Direbirds FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information