• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

cnerd123

likes this
I don't actually know who all the RANDI are

Daemon, OS, Indiaholic, vc, myself. That seems settled. But how about the rest of the peeps? Contra? Shri? Hb? SS? Anil? Kirkut? srbhkshk? centurymaker? cricaddict? Arachnodouche? Is harsh still a RANDI even tho he is now a mod? What do we make of weldone and pratters? Does Teja qualify despite next to no activity? Has Jono been booted out due to Kohli being such a ****? Has Adders love of all things Indian in terms food -down to having a legit tandoor- make him an honorary member?

Lots of questions here.

the big bambino

International Captain
I don't actually know who all the RANDI are

Daemon, OS, Indiaholic, vc, myself. That seems settled. But how about the rest of the peeps? Contra? Shri? Hb? SS? Anil? Kirkut? srbhkshk? centurymaker? cricaddict? Arachnodouche? Is harsh still a RANDI even tho he is now a mod? What do we make of weldone and pratters? Does Teja qualify despite next to no activity? Has Jono been booted out due to Kohli being such a ****? Has Adders love of all things Indian in terms food -down to having a legit tandoor- make him an honorary member?

Lots of questions here.
Which lead to just one more: Who gives a stuff?

cnerd123

likes this
seriously we rule world cricket now, you all should get around to learning our language

*inb4 jokes asking if I mean bengali/cantonese/whatever

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
seriously we rule world cricket now, you all should get around to learning our language

*inb4 jokes asking if I mean bengali/cantonese/whatever
Are they actually any Hindi cricket forums at all? The diversity of language in India (and I guess possibly the spread of Indian cricket fans to other countries too?) seems to have resulted in even the India-specific forums being predominately English, unless there are some Hindi ones I don't know about.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are they actually any Hindi cricket forums at all? The diversity of language in India (and I guess possibly the spread of Indian cricket fans to other countries too?) seems to have resulted in even the India-specific forums being predominately English, unless there are some Hindi ones I don't know about.
When I used to browse PakPassion for a giggle, many of the posters there used to break out the Hindi/Urdu every now and again. Majority of posters there are probably expat Indians/Pakistanis though TBF.

Discussing cricket in Hindi is an underrated pleasure. We should have a sub-forum where we RANDIs can chat in Hindi.

cnerd123

likes this
i haven't got the faintest clue. I'd google it but cbf

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When I used to browse PakPassion for a giggle, many of the posters there used to break out the Hindi/Urdu every now and again.
Yeah, this happens/happened on ICF too, but this was all still predominately English with the odd Hindi/Urdu phrase rather than an actual Hindi forum.

cnerd123

likes this
Typing in Hindi is such a pain tho. Either you need a hindi keyboard, or you try to spell the words with english letters, and spelling it with english letters ruins all the fluency when trying to read it IMO.

Much better to just speak it than communicate over the internet with it

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't have much of a problem reading it spelled in English. But yea, verbal communication is better.