• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jono was full of ***ual references so it'd be a problem

A ****ing Commie like the rest of them though so

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So I see TNT now has a month after just a few hrs back. So my question is, do you Mods have it in your power with a poster like this to not mess around with the 1wk, 1mth, 3mth, 1yr, perma standard?

Can you collectively decide hes not worth the trouble and just skip straight to the perma?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So I see TNT now has a month after just a few hrs back. So my question is, do you Mods have it in your power with a poster like this to not mess around with the 1wk, 1mth, 3mth, 1yr, perma standard?

Can you collectively decide hes not worth the trouble and just skip straight to the perma?
Yes, that would be a forum atmosphere ban. We'll certainly be discussing that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Yes but we can also do that to you.

Feeling cute, might permaban Adders later, idk.

Seriously though he copped an infraction for continual disobedience for coming back from a trolling-related ban and then immediately trolling again in the same way. Maybe you think he should've got a bigger one for "being someone most of us don't like" or whatever you think should be the most heinous crime on CW. I definitely don't.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

Feeling cute, might permaban Adders and ***** later, idk.

Seriously though he copped an infraction for continual disobedience for coming back from a trolling-related ban and then immediately trolling again in the same way. Maybe you think he should've got a bigger one for "being someone most of us don't like" or whatever you think should be the most heinous crime on CW. I definitely don't.
FTFY

z

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Can I get a link to the posts he coped the month for lz?

Such a shame to see him go. Not

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

That is just a really **** response to a genuine question. I can name you half a dozen poster that fit the bill of "most don't like" but no one is suggesting straight up perma for them.

The guy is toxic and you've got Watson Mk2 on your hands.......whos going to be the Jono this time Pews?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Besides, I've been calling for ***** to be banned for ages, and he's widely despised

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That is just a really **** response to a genuine question. I can name you half a dozen poster that fit the bill of "most don't like" but no one is suggesting straight up perma for them.

The guy is toxic and you've got Watson Mk2 on your hands.......whos going to be the Jono this time Pews?
The genuine reponse to the genuine question probably would have just been "yes".

I unreservedly apologise for the outburst, but your takes on this sort of thing have frustrated me so for a while. I think at this point it'd be much better for me to email you, mainly because this has descended into a personal matter but also because I'm six beers deep and realise I'd be less of a dick about it later. :laugh:

Flem274*

123/5

meow

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
All I needed was a yes or no........i just wanted to know if your guidelines or mandate of power allowed you to do so.

Enjoy your beers mate, no need for an email. I have the answer to my question.