• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Podcast

Howe_zat

Audio File
If you're interested in contributing to the planned Cricket Web Podcast then please let me know here.

All you'll need is Skype and a time to be available for recording.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
If you require light relief (:naughty:), I'm available. If you want cricket chat of some substance, I'm not.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hope you steal some of Solomonster's segments

Buy or sell in particular

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If you're rushing ahead, I can probably do tomorrow night or maybe Wednesday. Unlikely for the week and a half beyond that - but will confirm for certain once date and times are agreed.

Howe_zat

Audio File
In the sense that we plan to have a podcast, yes.

Planning when to record some is kind of up the air right now.

It looks right now like the best time would be either Friday night UK / Saturday morning Aus+NZ; or Saturday morning UK / Saturday evening Aus/NZ.