• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Podcast

Howe_zat

Audio File
Casting the net for ideas to help me keep this running.

I think we had a pretty good start and unfortunately several scheduling errors and pull-outs has kind of stalled it.

I'm going to try and get it moving again with us having some more Test cricket soon to cover. If you are at all interested in listening or contributing please can you help out by letting me know any answers you have for -

1) How often do you think the podcast should be made
2) Whether or not you could be involved in recording
3) When might be one regular or mostly regular time in the week when you could spare about an hour for recording (with timezone)
4) Do you know of a better way of recording than Skype calls
5) Any other suggestions for adding/removing content from the podcast as it is

The idea I first had where people would just come on when they could clearly wasn't good enough. I think we need to try to plan to do, say, three episodes with the same people and then maybe start bringing in more contributors.

cnerd123

likes this
I'd like to get involved!

Once a week sounds about right. I think I can be involved in recording; but I live at GMT+8 and work full time so IDK if our schedules will sync up right now.

Google Hangout seems pretty good in place of skype.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I could do Friday afternoons (UK time), but my involvement would come with all the usual disclaimers attached.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I work full time so that would be a struggle.

At the moment the best time might be Saturday mornings in the UK, which are evenings in HK/Aus/NZ.

Please do keep saying if there are other times you could make for, say, 3 weeks in a row.

cnerd123

likes this
I usually can do saturday evenings HK time. Willing to commit to three weeks as well because this sounds fun!