• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notifications/Visitor Message for Warnings/Infractions

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So how should I discuss possibility for moving to softer balls which do not require protectors?
You shouldn't because like most of your ideas, it's full of bull**** and the fact that people still tolerate your crap bemuses me.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at some of Loko's threads I'm convinced it's a moderator having a laugh. There's an obvious knowledge of cricket (admittedly that's against it being a moderator) but with a completely nonsensical slant put on it that's too stupid to be genuine.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Looking at some of Loko's threads I'm convinced it's a moderator having a laugh. There's an obvious knowledge of cricket (admittedly that's against it being a moderator) but with a completely nonsensical slant put on it that's too stupid to be genuine.
Yeah a few people thought that at first. But the whole using the death of someone to advertise has meant it's sort of lost it's innocence. It's the kind of posting that's downright nasty if you know what you're doing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, you know it's a bad job when someone's posting makes you yearn for the return of Dawood Ahmad.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Yeah a few people thought that at first. But the whole using the death of someone to advertise has meant it's sort of lost it's innocence. It's the kind of posting that's downright nasty if you know what you're doing.
I did not advertise products of any particular company. Simply I would like to make you know Baseball gum-balls. Please understand that.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What if someone's posting makes you yearn for the return of Spanish_Vicente?
Most of the posters around these days weren't around for his original stint, so much as they would be right to do so I doubt many are capable of truly yearning for his return

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yes, I too want to read endless posts about how he hasn't abandoned his children and how he earns more money than everyone else on the forum.
I don't remember any of that. It was his "Richard Hadlee was good enough to bat at Number 3 in Test Matches" that got me.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I don't remember any of that. It was his "Richard Hadlee was good enough to bat at Number 3 in Test Matches" that got me.
Yes, I think his decline into utter horribleness sped up drastically once he became a Cricsim exclusive poster. That said I never rated him when he posted here either. Suffice to say, I would rather never encounter him again anywhere ever.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, I too want to read endless posts about how he hasn't abandoned his children and how he earns more money than everyone else on the forum.
Oh God no
Please no.

Unless we can have a direness bar here too then IDM.
Now I really want to read his posts. Slow day at the office.

cnerd123

likes this
JOIN CRICSIM

And head to direness bar. The ****blocking thread. And a few others.

It's awesome. I lol'd so much.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The best thread was the one in which he posted his father in law's number and went into meltdown mode after a bunch of people rang it. Can't remember if Cribb deleted that one or not. Hope not, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The best thread was the one in which he posted his father in law's number and went into meltdown mode after a bunch of people rang it. Can't remember if Cribb deleted that one or not. Hope not, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever.
:laugh:

Link pls

cnerd123

likes this
The thread regarding the police investigation is still there; but I think the post/thread with the number has bene deleted.