• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Addition to the Moderator Team

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm pleased to announce that forum member Cabinet96 has joined the moderator team.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I think the bias shown towards intelligent, level headed posters in the mod team is quite unacceptable. Blatant discrimination.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Moderation by bots is what it is. Where's the personality these days? The cheeky little tip and a wink in an infraction? This site needs a bit more Carry On style in its moderation.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Nah the rest of the team enjoyed infracting you too much IMO.

I, for one, often struggle to control myself from swinging the banhammer in Phlegm's direction.