• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Record gap between posts

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've occasionally gone a couple of years without reading this forum, but PY seems to have last posted in December 2009 before yesterday.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't think of any longer. Pratters and benchmark the only ones I can think of in a similar stratosphere.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I registered in Feb 2010. Read every single thread in these 3 years but never posted. First post in July 2013 :)

Swervy

International Captain
ey up!!! Thought I would drop by and see what's happening. My last post was April 2010...and I cant believe I could remember my user name and password.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think I did a couple of years, returned the same day Sledger got a large ban. It was actually a genuine coincidence. I mean he got banned every few days so it was not all that unlikely.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Think I did a couple of years, returned the same day Sledger got a large ban. It was actually a genuine coincidence. I mean he got banned every few days so it was not all that unlikely.
I'm much more boring these days, sadly.