• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestion/Question

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I'm not aware that there is a forum dedicated for this. But how about a forum where players can share tips, and give advice to others who's game is struggling and so on. Sort of like a coaching forum or something? In Cricket Chat it seems to only be general world cricket news and opinions, not peoples personal games.

Please point me in the right direction if there already is something like this, but if there isn't I think it could be very helpful forum judging by the number of members registered to these forums.

We could all benefit :)

Anyway just a suggestion.

Regards
Dave

PY

International Coach
There isn't a part of the forum dedicated to it, I'm afraid.

But Cricket Chat is the place to be if you require some help or just want to tell people about your record. If it's cricket related then whack it in there.

I'm sure people will be all to happy to pass on tips and comments.

However, I'll be sure to pass it on/point it out.:)