• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Having trouble accessing arcade/tournament games

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just checked this and got

"
Cricket Web Forum Message
The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup." when I went into various games.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

"
The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup." when I went into various games.
That's your manager's way of telling you to get off the internet and do some ****ing work,

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man

"
That is the message I got right there James. And any game I have tried too.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Good to chat to some of the old fullas too :)

Speaking of that, I notice that a few old timers have changed their user names. Is that available on request these days or something?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good to chat to some of the old fullas too :)

Speaking of that, I notice that a few old timers have changed their user names. Is that available on request these days or something?
Not really, as I'd have to dig it up from various places and its something we leave up to the member whether they're willing to share it or not.

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
This is a problem I am also having:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.