• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's this?

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Not sure if an issue or just a joke. Doesn't cause any problems I think. Mods feel free to close this thread if it's a trivial thing

Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 7.50.21 PM.png

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure if an issue or just a joke. Doesn't cause any problems I think. Mods feel free to close this thread if it's a trivial thing

The forum is definitely a bit buggy at the moment. I can't quote posts for Quick Reply in Cricket Chat either.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I just assumed I had been banned from Cricket Chat for having not made a decent post there for five years.

In which case, I would have expected Jono to be banned from the forum completely.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Presumably CC has been shut down to counter the influx of **** asian posters in the leadup to the WC. CC sucks anyway tbh.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Should be ok now guys.

Please shoot me an email if someone notices this in future. Many thanks.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
I'm new around here so sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread, but is there any way you can override the short (10-15 min?) automatic log-out? Thanks.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
There should be a "remember me" box to tick near the login stuff which keeps you permanently signed in.