• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Issue

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having a strange issue at the moment where I can't see a new post to a thread unless I post in it at which point all missing posts are revealed. Most peculiar.

Anyone else having this?

HeathDavisSpeed

For example - I can see that Blain has a new post in the NZ vs. SL thread, but if I open that thread, the last post is my "Test" post.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yeah I'm experiencing the same thing, except that even in threads where I posted, I sometimes still can't see the latest posts.

HeathDavisSpeed

I can see that you have posted, Fusion, but can't see your post.

EDIT: Aha. Good in a way to see I'm not the only one.

Fusion

Global Moderator
If it helps James, I opened the forum in IE, and saw that you last posted in the thread. When I opened the thread, I couldn't see your post. Then I opened the thread via Firefox, opened the thread, and saw your actual post. So weird.

HeathDavisSpeed

Urg. This is quite annoying. Also, whilst I'm at it - what happened to the little CW logo that used to be on the page tab in your internet browser. Just getting the generic vBulletin one these days.

Now I'm getting this error when I try to post:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window."

EDIT: Phew. Finally worked.

James

Cricket Web Owner
A server component has been switched off.

Please let me know if it appears ok now.

BeeGee

International Captain
Urg. This is quite annoying. Also, whilst I'm at it - what happened to the little CW logo that used to be on the page tab in your internet browser. Just getting the generic vBulletin one these days.
Yeah I noticed this after the server maintenance or move, or whatever it was. We're now getting served the vBulletin favicon instead of the CW one.

EDIT: Here's the problem. From the header of this page...

<link rel="Shortcut Icon" href="http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/favicon.ico links to the vBulletin favicon.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cbf making my own thread

When I browse cw on my phone, from time to time the app store opens up. I close it and check the webpage, but none of the ads are ones that lead to the app store. Nfi whats going on, only happens on cw.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any idea? It's really annoying. Last week it was Uber amd this week it's some **** fantasy game thing.

James

Cricket Web Owner
No idea to be honest Daemon. Very strange, and have never experienced that myself and I use an iphone.