• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Private messages

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IIRC they were disabled about 10 years ago as they were heavily used for spamming purposes.

dogwalker

U19 Captain
I just checked my profile page, I think, and I haven't been infracted.

Can't even remember what email address I registered with, so that's not going to work.

dogwalker

U19 Captain
How big is this infractions notice? When I become a mod of this place I will be handing out infractions minutely.

BeeGee

International Captain
How big is this infractions notice? When I become a mod of this place I will be handing out infractions minutely.
Just small ones?

If you're so concerned about infraction notifications, just call Spark a poo-poo head and then sit back and observe the glorious majesty of the infraction system in action.

Last edited:

dogwalker

U19 Captain
Just small ones. But 60 an hour. What they lack in size they will make up with frequency.

Will call Spark a poo-poo head in a mo.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Email, plus a little infractions tab appears on your main profile page
I don't think you get an email. The only time I was banned for 7 days for accumulating points, I knew nothing about it until about three weeks after it had expired. And I only found about it then because someone happened to comment on it.

Spark

Global Moderator
nah if you really want to get infracted, just continue arguments after i've said to stop. i love that **** so much, yo.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't think you get an email. The only time I was banned for 7 days for accumulating points, I knew nothing about it until about three weeks after it had expired. And I only found about it then because someone happened to comment on it.
You get an email ftr. If you've done a Smali and made it so the Mod team can't contact you, or used a random email you don't use, that's your problem.