• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Private messages

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I did not receive an email for my most recent infraction and my address is the correct one

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
You get an email ftr. If you've done a Smali and made it so the Mod team can't contact you, or used a random email you don't use, that's your problem.
I've never changed any settings from the default and I don't have an email address that I don't use - and to make it a full house I didn't say it was a problem either. It was just an observation. :xmas:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think you get an email. The only time I was banned for 7 days for accumulating points, I knew nothing about it until about three weeks after it had expired. And I only found about it then because someone happened to comment on it.
At the time you said you had "been away"

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
At the time you said you had "been away"
That's correct, but it was only Florida, and the timing was coincidental. Had I not been away I would (or might) have attempted to log in and failed due to the ban. As it was I didn't try until I got back, and I was able to log in because the ban had expired - and I then found out about it by chance. No email.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can CW at least look into reintroducing PMs to the forum? A trial period?