• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There's definitely a case for the Notification "New likes received" to include an extra heading to indicate if any of the Likes were by *****.
Also in the Number of Likes Received column on your profile page it should indicate what percentage were by *****.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
On logging in this evening I had a 7 new Likes notification. Only one of these was by *****. Has anyone ever achieved a lower ratio? :tabletalk

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
On logging in this evening I had a 7 new Likes notification. Only one of these was by *****. Has anyone ever achieved a lower ratio? :tabletalk

It probably was just one really excellent post. To gain ***** likes, you need consistently decent posts that while others appreciate, do not really bother enough to like.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
***** reached in new low in likes yesterday. I made a post which was guaranteed to bag me an infraction, so after 5 mins I thought better of it and edited the post and just left a "."

***** liked my "." FFS

Bijed

International Regular
***** reached in new low in likes yesterday. I made a post which was guaranteed to bag me an infraction, so after 5 mins I thought better of it and edited the post and just left a "."

***** liked my "." FFS
Maybe he saw that you had edited the post and the like was meant to be a nod of approval to your change of heart

cnerd123

likes this

***** liked my "." FFS
I liked the post before you edited, then saw you edited it and my like was gone, so I liked it again cuz I felt you deserved it for the ballsy pre-edited post anyways