• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW calendar section

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who cares. Not like our birthdays change every year, which is pretty much the only use for the calendar.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sounds like a scheduling problem to me. Wouldn't be an issue if you had a working calender.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I can't remember if CW asked for a birthdate when registering. But generally on forum that did I always put 25th December 1976.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Happy birthday for Xmas Day (I probably won’t be online much to wish you it on that day)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It's nowhere near my real birthday, but I still get a Happy Birthday email from a TV based forum that I haven't posted on since 2009.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If you give us the name of the forum it’ll give Sledger something to do tomorrow and spare CW his boredom

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems like nobody of any real note was born on the 3rd of February. Just like real life I guess.

Danny Morrison the only cricketer I know of