• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do I disable highlighted text?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I searched for "Deamon learns to cricket" a few days back. Since then, every page on cricketweb is highlighting the words in that search query, every single time. See the screenshot, how "to" is highlighted everywhere. Is there a way to disable it?

Capture.JPG

James

Cricket Web Owner
Very strange, perhaps try logging out and logging back in again and see if it clears it?

BeeGee

International Captain
Perform a new search on "wizzulwuzzle".

If that doesn't work you may need to delete your session cookie.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Still same. It's been many days now.

Yeah try this - search for something completely random and see if it overwrites your other search. Worth a try at least.

Do you have another browser you can use also to see if it's something particular with your account or a particular cookie as BeeGee suggests?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member

Tried that trick already. Didn't work. Will deleting session cookies delete all the saved passwords and forms too? Don't really want to do that.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Tried that trick already. Didn't work. Will deleting session cookies delete all the saved passwords and forms too? Don't really want to do that.
Try another browser first just to confirm it is a cookie and not something with your account itself.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
New browser works alright (opened in incognito). I anyway access the site on at least 3 devices. It's only the desktop that is stuck.