• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Isn't Cricketweb on Tapatalk?

salman85

International Debutant
I downloaded Tapatalk on my iphone yesterday,and it's a brilliant app.

PreviouslyI had to use my laptop to post on forums.Not because i coudn't use the forums from the phone, but it just wasn't the same thing.Small text, having to swipe here and there to read a single post..very time consuming and very inconvenient.But with tapatalk it's much more cool.

I'm on a few other online forums, and i was able to search for them on tapatalk,login and start posting without any hassle.

However, i couldn't find cricketweb on tapatalk. Why is that so?

Here's the link to the FAQ section.

Tapatalk

"There is no cost for forum owner to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to"

Also,

"phpBB3, vBulletin, xenForo, IPBoard, Simple Machine, MyBB, bbPress, Kunena and Vanilla are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API"

Now i'm pretty poor with technology lingo..but this all sounds pretty neat.So can Tapatalk be activated on cricketweb? It would make using the forums so much easier on the phones.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We have the mobile style which is mobile friendly. You should be able to use that on your phone :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
How do I access the mobile site? On my phone it just goes straight to the computer browser site.
There's a drop down menu at the bottom left of every page on the site, click on that and select mobile style :)