• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Cricket

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
For the fantasy cricket, i regeristered tonight, so will I still be eligable for the summer of fantasy cricket?

Rich2001

International Captain
Hero_Don said:
For the fantasy cricket, i regeristered tonight, so will I still be eligable for the summer of fantasy cricket?
You start playing as soon as you sign up mate, you can sign up anytime and various comps will be run so there will always be games to be played.

Also once you register a account all you need to do is add teams, you don't need to keep signing up.

desireuben

Cricket Spectator
Fantacy Champions Trophy Point system

I do not understand how some people already awarded with 12 points in the ICC champions trophy? on the page it says that it would start on 10th sep. and i could see on the standing charts that there are already some people having 12 points. I also registered for it and I am still at 0.(which is understandable )
please help me understand.
reuben

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Erm, my fault.

Late on Tuesday I had 2 games to update the data from.

I've entered the points for Graeme Smith to the wrong competition - that is now fixed.