• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick Reply

NikhilN

International Regular
How come there is no Quick Reply function? I know vBulletin offers Quick Reply because I saw it on another forum powered by vBulletin.

Rich2001

International Captain
sachintendulkar said:
How come there is no Quick Reply function? I know vBulletin offers Quick Reply because I saw it on another forum powered by vBulletin.
It is on the new version of VBulletin that is still in the testing stages, we decided that we would wait for one of the final testing releases or wait until the actual release as we didn't want a board full of bugs that were still to be sorted.

Expect to see the new release soon though, it's looking very impressive so far with lots of new features etc.

Mingster

State Regular
It doesn't encourage shorter posts.

For dailup users it's a pain having to go to Post Reply and etc. Quciker with quick reply as I do with other forums.
'