• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Players...

Rich2001

International Captain
sachintendulkar said:
Real like odi,test players
I know high profile cricketers have visited the forum at one point or another when we conducted interviews, we gave links to the site and we got feedback of how good it was etc

However it's impossible to say if anyone is or not as there is nothing to prove it as if I came on the forum saying I was Sachin Tendulkar you would turn around and say I wasn't (and your be right ;) )

And a player could come on as any alias and you would never know.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rich2001 said:
I know high profile cricketers have visited the forum at one point or another when we conducted interviews, we gave links to the site and we got feedback of how good it was etc
Just praying that AA joins the forum!

He'd be the founding member of the MRAS!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich2001 said:

However it's impossible to say if anyone is or not as there is nothing to prove it as if I came on the forum saying I was Sachin Tendulkar you would turn around and say I wasn't (and your be right ;) )

And a player could come on as any alias and you would never know.
I'm convinced that Marc is AA. This is the only way he could get any fans...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I had guessed you were older.

Gibbsnsmith - Kent U15
Tamara & Kim - NZ Womens Domestic Cricket and UK Womens CC
R_Powell_fan - has trained with Oman senior squad
Several Aussie age group players - Iamdavid @ ACT U15s for one
Top_Cat has a long story about how his temper cost him a place in Australia U19s

Probably more

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I may well have played against gibbsnsmith if he plays for Kent U15.

What do you mean "I guessed you were older?", by the way? I show maturity beyond my years! :D :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:
I may well have played against gibbsnsmith if he plays for Kent U15.

What do you mean "I guessed you were older?", by the way? I show maturity beyond my years! :D :P
Some of our other youngsters make considerably more grammatical errors. Mind you, some of the older ones do too :P My guess was 16.

PY

International Coach
I know someone who went to the same school as me which was a grammar school (as did Neil)

I'll leave it as his nickname was Woody and he was a plonker when it came to spelling and grammar. It wasn't his fault because it was dyslexia I think but he once asked me how to spell his name in an R.E. exam. :O. Education means nothing nowadays!!

In my day...........:saint:

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PY said:
I know someone who went to the same school as me which was a grammar school (as did Neil)

I'll leave it as his nickname was Woody and he was a plonker when it came to spelling and grammar. It wasn't his fault because it was dyslexia I think but he once asked me how to spell his name in an R.E. exam. :O. Education means nothing nowadays!!

In my day...........:saint:
Woody - Legend!

And if you'd done the amount of work with the current lot of lower years that I have, you'd know things aren't getting better.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
There are a couple of idiots in my class who somehow got into our school by appeal. I'm not complaining though, they are the resident comedians. :P