• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting photos from URLs

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
When I post a photo from a URL, it appears really small in the actual post. Is there a way around this?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
test.jpg

EDIT: Yeah, you need to uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can you provide an example?

Do you mean it goes like this?

Cricket+Australia+Headshots+m6JIoBo9GEBl.jpg

Instead of:

If so, remove the tick from where it says retrieve something or rather. If this is not what you mean, enjoy Siddle.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure what you mean by that Howe.

I usually right-click the picture, click Copy Image URL, then click Insert Image on CW.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can't remember what it is as I hardly ever use the desktop site but there's an option that allows you to see a post's formatting as you write it. Would imagine that needs to be switched on.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I can't remember what it is as I hardly ever use the desktop site but there's an option that allows you to see a post's formatting as you write it. Would imagine that needs to be switched on.
User CP->General Settings->Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year

Ah, excellent, didn't know how to do that before, now everyone can see Junaid in all his glory. How does it work for files uploaded from the computer? Those come out small for me as well

Last edited: