• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notifications

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are people seriously liking mods for banning people. Hitler would have approved of this.

fredfertang

I enjoy reeling trolls in, but I never get to finish the job 'cos of the mods doing their job properly - they're a bit like the sort of girls that my cousin Wilf used to warn me about

grecian

What would happen if an undiscovered multi came on, and then started liking all his previous posts in his other guise(s)?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The likes system is added, appears on the right hand side of every post.
How well has this turned out? We're seeing so many fewer redundant posts (despite me still posting) these days. The AWTAs and smileys were really getting annoying and this has gone a long way in getting rid of them, though of course, we still have you know who going strong.

Fun Fact: Smali has 115 posts in the lame joke thread, #2 after Brumby. 102 of them are some form of him laughing. Yes, I counted. Of the remaining, here are a couple of masterpieces -

:lol:

what's the difference between madonna and a ferrari......

not everyone's been inside a ferrari :ph34r:
what is the famous word that starts with an "f" and ends with "uck"....

firetruck :ph34r:

12 guys went to a banana hawker and said "Can we have a dozen bananas?"

The seller said "Sorry, I have these last 13 and I would like to sell all of them"

The girls "alright then, give us 13, we'll eat one"

:ph34r:
and because no one laughed the first time -

What's the difference between Madonna and a Ferrari?

Not every one has been inside a Ferrari :ph34r:

uvelocity

International Coach
if you like and unlike and relike how many notifications does the poster get, and can this be turned into a game