• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forum Outage - Tomorrow!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Better but it looks a bit silly as it's not in alignment with the forum/home/blogs/book reviews bar above it. Just looks a bit amateur IMO
Don't really see an issue here personally, as those links are not related to the above ones so there's no need for them to be lined up IMO.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yes. Should I be using something better?
I was asking because I was trying to recreate it. I think we should have the same stock browser (I have the note 2, so it might be a newer version). I'm not sure if what you're experiencing is a stock browser issue, but give Dolphin a shot. It's my favorite android browser.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A minor thing, but I think the banners should be changed when viewing the fantasy cricket page. You get a long vertical banner when you first click onto the site and you have to scroll down to be able to view the page you are after. Make it a horizontal one IMO.

I think the upgrade to the forum has been great.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Haha, I will do. Or at least send it to you if I can't be bothered posting it up there. :p
Good on you :D

A minor thing, but I think the banners should be changed when viewing the fantasy cricket page. You get a long vertical banner when you first click onto the site and you have to scroll down to be able to view the page you are after. Make it a horizontal one IMO.

I think the upgrade to the forum has been great.
It definitely shouldn't be doing that. What browser are you using? Can you take a screenprint?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Would it be possible to get back the previous font? I think it was Arial? Verdana seems less suited to the forum.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Totally didn't know that tapping the time scrolled you to the top of the page. Wish someone had told me that when I first got an iPhone 18 months ago!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Would it be possible to get back the previous font? I think it was Arial? Verdana seems less suited to the forum.
This is Arial. Is there a part of the site that is not?

Totally didn't know that tapping the time scrolled you to the top of the page. Wish someone had told me that when I first got an iPhone 18 months ago!
I didn't know either until I was researching Burgey's question and came across it. Very handy thing to know :D

G.I.Joe

International Coach
This is Arial. Is there a part of the site that is not?
Nah James, I think its Verdana. If you play around with the font selection while posting, you can see its Verdana.

Test: This is Verdana. This is Arial.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Nah James, I think its Verdana. If you play around with the font selection while posting, you can see its Verdana.

Test: This is Verdana. This is Arial.
Hmm.... ok :) I've obviously not changed it in enough areas.

I'll check it out again tonight.

Thanks for the heads up.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this just for me or is the search function going agonizingly slow? Sent a couple of queries almost 2+ minutes ago and it's still loading.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It should be fast again now, full server backup runs every Thursday around this time.