• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forum Outage - Tomorrow!

djbaxter

Cricket Spectator
We had all kinds of issues when we used to have PMs. Not sure why they're needed really when people can post on your wall for example?
PMs = Private Messages -> they are private - only the sender and recipient(s) can view them

VMs - Visitor Messages -> not privaye - can be ready by anyone

Fusion

Global Moderator
Can you try clearing your browser cache and then doiung a hard refresh (<Ctrl>F5) and see if you still have the problem?
Just tried this and it's still an issue. For some reason though, I seem to be experience this for threads in CC but not in OT. Really weird.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just tried this and it's still an issue. For some reason though, I seem to be experience this for threads in CC but not in OT. Really weird.
Very strange Fusion, because I haven't changed any settings or done anything to the vbulletin forum software since the original suggestions from DJ Baxter.

I see he's very kindly returned here, so perhaps he'll have some idea.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Very strange Fusion, because I haven't changed any settings or done anything to the vbulletin forum software since the original suggestions from DJ Baxter.

I see he's very kindly returned here, so perhaps he'll have some idea.
Perhaps there's an issue with my PC; I'm not sure. It's happening on some threads in CC but not others. For instance, I used the "Go to first new post" to access this thread and it worked fine. Next I used it to access this thread and I was only taken to the top of the last page.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Perhaps there's an issue with my PC; I'm not sure. It's happening on some threads in CC but not others. For instance, I used the "Go to first new post" to access this thread and it worked fine. Next I used it to access this thread and I was only taken to the top of the last page.
Are you still having this problem Fusion?