• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A mobile version of the site?

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
I don't know how much this project would cost, but I'd love to see it happen. Major text formatting issues (some posts have huge font, others tiny) at the moment for those browsing/posting on phones.

Would buy several copies of Finding Seams On Apples to help bankroll the cause if asked.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This was suggested a year or two ago and PEWS cracked it if I recall correctly.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Believe it or not, but I am starting to seriously look at the upgrade to vbulletin 4.x so we'll see what comes of that.

I'm unsure what vbulletin 4.x offers at this stage mobile wise but I would hope it gives us more options and features to offer up.

Buying Finding Seams On Apples copies always helps too :p

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Believe it or not, but I am starting to seriously look at the upgrade to vbulletin 4.x so we'll see what comes of that.

I'm unsure what vbulletin 4.x offers at this stage mobile wise but I would hope it gives us more options and features to offer up.

Buying Finding Seams On Apples copies always helps too :p
I'm pretty sure you were looking at the upgrade when I was a mod :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
Do vBulletin not have an app?
Yeah they do. The mobile layouts are pretty good straight off the bat though from what I've seen so we'll probably start off there and see what everyone thinks.

I'm pretty sure you were looking at the upgrade when I was a mod :p
Haha I probably was yes :p

I can report that I have an upgraded test copy of the forum done now. I'm just working on the pain of customising the style now.